An application to obtain accreditation at the Information centre of the CEC of Russia should be addressed to the Head of the Department of public relations and information of the CEC of Russia Sergey E. Zaslavsky, printed on official letterhead of a mass media, signed by a head of media and officially sealed.
An application is to be supplemented with the following documents:
- a copy of the certificate of official registration of mass media;
- a copy of identification card of representatives of foreign mass media accredited by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- a list of the names of media officials in alphabetical order in hard copy and in electronic (machine readable) form (name, surname, patronymic of the representative of mass media, date of birth, official position), certified by the head of the media (Annex: Fill-out form for applications for the media in the information centre of the CEC of Russia «Elections – 2011»);
- a copy of a passport (the first and the fifth pages only) of each media official requested for accreditation;
- two color photos of 3 x 4 cm size;
- surname, name, patronymic and contact numbers of media representatives responsible for accreditation procedures.
An application for accreditation is valid only in the original. Application which does not contain comprehensive information and a full set of documents will be not receivable in evidence.
Applications for accreditation should be delivered by courier to the CEC of Russia, located at 9 Bolshoy Cherkassky Side street, Moscow, postal index 109012. An envelope also should contain an inscription: «To the Press-service of CEC of Russia. For accreditation».
Documents for accreditation will be receivable until November 3, 2011.
All the questions concerning accreditation procedures of mass media representatives at the Information centre of the CEC of Russia, should be addressed to the Department of public relations and information of the CEC of Russia.
POC: phone (495) 606-13-25, (495) 625-07-89, Tel./fax: (495) 606-70-76, (495) 625-80-94.