The "Hotline" operates in line with the working hours of the CEC of Russia:
Phone calls are accepted at the toll-free multi-channel phone number 8-800-200-00-20. Citizens of the Russian Federation who reside outside the territory of the Russian Federation International may use the phone number: +7 (495) 249-75-15.
The "Hotline" provides voters and other participants of the electoral process with an opportunity to:
- request contact information (addresses and phone numbers) of election commissions;
- obtain reference information about the ongoing election campaigns for the elections on the single voting day on 19 September 2021;
- obtain explanations on the situations requiring submissions of applications and the procedure for submitting written applications to the CEC of Russia;
- provide reference information;
- be forwarded to competent offices.
In cases that require taking action and provision of a response, a written application must be submitted.